Duart Cottage is available to let for holiday bookings between Easter and the end of October. Below is our current price list. All dates quoted are weeks beginning Saturday.
For our terms and conditions and details of how to book, please see below.
For availability and to make a booking, please contact us.
|Weeks beginning Saturday||Price|
|From 5th January to 27th April||Not available to let|
|From 27th April to 18th May||£480|
|From 18th May to 22nd June||£530|
|From 22nd June to 31st August||£595|
|From 31st August to 28th September||£530|
|From 28th September to 2nd November||£480|
|From 2nd November to the end of the year||Not available to let|
- Our start day is Saturday and all bookings are normally taken on a Saturday to Saturday basis. We have to work to a standard system otherwise we run the risk of the property standing empty for part weeks.
- Our prices are all-inclusive of heating, electricity, bed linen and towels. An initial supply of fuel for the open fire is also provided. Additional supplies of coal, peat, logs and kindling are available locally.
- We also provide a free Wi-Fi Internet connection. This is made available on the very strict understanding that guests will use it responsibly and will not upload or download inappropriate material of any kind whatsoever.
- Our property is very strictly No Smoking!
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement and without extra charge - maximum 2.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking if there are less than 6 weeks remaining until the start of your holiday.
- In the event of cancellation, payments (other than the deposit) will be refunded only if we are successful in re-letting the week(s) you have booked. It is therefore wise to effect appropriate holiday cancellation insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances. As a small business, current financial services' regulations do not permit us to offer this cover but it should be readily available via your insurance company or insurance broker.
- If you do have to cancel your holiday after the full balance has been paid, you are advised to inform us as soon as possible in writing to maximise our chances of re-letting (and therefore of being able to make at least a partial refund to you).
- In order to confirm a booking, we require a completed and signed Booking Form (which we will send to you, normally by first-class post, once you have initially reserved your holiday dates) together with the appropriate payment by cheque or crossed postal order.
- We can also accept payment via on-line banking. If you wish to pay by this method, please advise at the time of booking and we will provide the necessary bank details together with the Booking Form.
- We regret that, as a small business, we are unable to accept payment by credit or debit card.
- Payments from outside the UK will be accepted provided that they are made in GB pounds sterling. We are happy to take payment via International Bank Transfer on the strict understanding that you please accept full responsibility for all the bank charges.
- You are advised to contact us in the first instance to check on the availability of the dates you require. If you wish to proceed with a booking, we will forward a Booking form by post for completion and return.